Please note when registering:
For our tours, the 3G rule applies – vaccinated, recovered, tested.
Please bring your 2G proof and identity card with you. We will check these before the tour starts.
For tested participants: please bring a certified and documented Corona rapid test, e.g. from pharmacies or test centres. A rapid test must not be older than 24 hours. A self-conducted rapid test is not permitted. This does not apply if you can prove that you have been fully vaccinated and at least 14 days have passed since the second vaccination. Please show your vaccination certificate and identity card to our tour guides.
Persons who cannot be vaccinated for medical reasons, as well as unvaccinated children and adolescents under 18 years of age, may participate in this 3G event. Prerequisite is a current negative Corona rapid test (validity max. 24h), for pupils the school test booklet is sufficient. Prior registration is not necessary. For children under 6 years of age and children who have not yet started school, no proof is required.
Participation in each hiking/biking tour is at your own risk.
The participant is obliged to follow the instructions of the hiking and cycling tour guide. In case of non-compliance, the hiking and cycling tour guide can immediately exclude the participant from the hike.
The hiking and cycling tour guide fulfils his/her duty of care and supervision by providing information about the duration and requirements of the tours and by taking special precautions to minimise the risk of injuries and accidents.
The participant is aware that participation in hiking/cycling tours in the great outdoors may involve risks and assumes full and sole responsibility for his/her participation. This expressly includes risks such as injury and illness as well as damage to or loss of property or possessions of the participant.
The walking/cycling tour guide will endeavour to adhere to the framework (time, route etc.) of the prepared walks. For special reasons, however, the route can be deviated from and an alternative route can be determined by the hiking and cycling tour guide.
Any liability due to events caused by force majeure is excluded. Liability for consequential damage and financial loss is also excluded.
By registering, participants and legal representatives agree that photographs and film footage taken in connection with the tours – as events at which photographs are usually taken – may be published without restriction and without any claim to remuneration.
Health and Safety Measures.
Your health is our top priority and we have taken special measures to ensure the safety of all participants during and after their activity.
– Strict cleaning: We have increased the frequency of disinfection before and between tours. Disinfectant is available to all our guests. Drinking bottles, fruit, granola bars or other provisions will not be shared until disinfection is complete, if necessary.
– Social Distancing: We avoid customary greeting rituals, such as handshakes and hugs, etc. Participants remain at a safe distance of 1.5 meters during the entire tour. We also ensure that all staff comply with the necessary hygiene requirements. On narrow trails or in tight passages, we also advise the use of your mouth and nose mask.
– Health Condition: If you or anyone in your group develops symptoms, we will work directly with you to reschedule or cancel your tour. We ask for very early communication with us from your end in this case.
Notes for our tour participants
Individual hygiene rules
- Avoid habitual greeting rituals, such as shaking hands and hugging, etc.
- Keep at least 1.5-2 m distance
- Remember to bring a bag for your waste. Wrappers, tissues or used (disposable) protective masks are guaranteed to find a safe place in it in your backpack.
- Sneeze or cough into the crook of your arm or into a handkerchief. Dispose of the handkerchief afterwards in your own waste bag or a trash can with a lid.
- Keep your hands away from your face. Avoid touching your mouth, eyes or nose with your hands.
- Please share water bottles, fruit, granola bars or similar items only after disinfecting.
- Do not pick up trash from other tour participants without protective gloves.
- Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water before and after the tour.
- Feel free to pass on the recommendation on hygiene and protecting the environment to fellow participants.
- The protection of all for all applies: All specialized information on avoiding the risk of infection can be found on the website of the Robert Koch Institute:
- Currently, it makes sense to avoid carpooling if the minimum distance cannot be maintained.
- Where possible, use public transport or services close to home that can be reached on foot or by bicycle.
- If you use your car to get there, avoid particularly busy parking lots for hikers and refrain from wild parking – for the good of the environment and for your own road safety.
We look forward to seeing you!
The tours are divided into short tours (by the hour or half a day) and long tours (day tours).
Start and end points are mainly the same, if the landscape and infrastructure allow it.
Meeting points are listed in the respective tour description and are easily accessible either by car or public transport.
The average walking speed is between 4-5 km/h or for cycle tours from around 8 km/h, whereby consideration is given to the group speed.
Requirements for participation:
- Physical fitness
- You already have experience of walking or cycling tours, or are sporty enough to be able to walk for 2 hrs or more.
- If you have any physical complaints or known cardiovascular diseases, please check with your doctor whether you are able to take part in the hike/bike tour and make a note of this in your tour registration to the hike/bike tour guide.
- suitable footwear
- For cycling tours, a bicycle helmet and, if necessary, cycling gloves.
- comfortable, loose clothing, suitable for the weather
- challenging passages and gradients can be mastered
- the combination of nature and culture is what makes a tour so appealing to you.
Please inform us of registrations and cancellations by 14:00 the day before the tour. This way, new participants can still join the tour and the group does not have to wait for participants who have not cancelled.
Each participant will receive a confirmation email with their registration. Our ‘Terms and Conditions’ apply.
Weather conditions: We hike/cycle in all weathers. In case of persistent bad weather, the tour will be shortened as far as possible. In case of foreseeable extreme weather conditions, the hike/bike tour will be cancelled up to 1.5 h before the start by email/phone to all participants.
The tour fee for the hike/bike tour will be paid by bank transfer. Subject to individual arrangements with cult-touren.
The tour fee depends on the duration of the adventure hike or bike tour, the length of a guided tour by external experts and the subject content of the tour.
For children up to 12 years of age, there are reduced fees for the hikes.